[FREE][APP] gOWLd Quotes - motivation

Sometimes You need a little motivation to set up a good mood for Your day. Those three simple apps will provide You with an inspirational quotes for the different goals.

[b]gOWLd Quotes[/b] - motivation-Best inspirational quotes for every day!

Often to achieve the goal, You require a charge of the positive thoughts. Getting a new motivational quote every day at a convenient time, you can easily tackle even with the hardest work, using inspiration of the great people’s quotes!

Main features:
[i]- Simple and intuitive interface;

• You can choose time and type of the notification;
  • Specially selected quotes for positive motivation.[/i]

Google Play link: [b]gOWLd Quotes[/b]

[b]gOWLd Quotes[/b] -diet motivation-best inspirational quotes will help you stick to your diet!

It is not easy to stick to Your diet, especially, when there are so many temptations around us every day. But those great motivational quotes will help to keep You in a great mood and not to turn off from the path to a healthy lifestyle!

Main features:

• Specially selected quotes to help you stick to your diet.[/i]

Google Play link: [b]gOWLd Quotes-diet motivation[/b]

[b]gOWLd quotes[/b]- fitness motivator -best motivational quotes for sports and fitness!

Sometimes You need only a few right words to start Your first workout. Best motivational quotes will not only help beginners to start their first training, but will also give a boost of energy for any athlete!

Main features:

• Specially selected motivational quotes for sports and fitness.[/i]

Google Play link: [b]gOWLd Quotes- fitness motivator[/b]

Hi!
I Already rated and G+ your app! (Name Андрій Василиця) (Cool! Nice! Very useful and colorful app!) Waiting for yours review!

Link to my game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.alder.bananarocksfree

Waiting for your review!