EPIC-Pay Per Download Networks with Super High eCPM all Non-googleplay

The only one who want to get more attention is you.

EPIC-Pay Per Download Networks with Super High eCPM all Non-googleplay
EPIC-There is no best AD network , excellent tips to find best Network for your apps
EPIC- All developers please read ,example of tricky wording by AD networks be careful
EPIC-Some excellent advice for newer AD networks reps who want to engage developers

add more “epics”, everyone who see EPIC, “super”, “excellent” is lured to your thread. If your thread is good, EPIC, super, excelent, mega, hiper, duper isn’t necessary? Don’t you think? :smiley:

Ok a$$whole you follow every thread I am in and post something negative. Your a piece of sh!t , you probably don’t have friends or family that care for you, so you follow people around and talk stupid. Your very sick in the head , I guess from bullies beating you up at school so much your head is screwed up. People come here for information , not to hear an idiot like you talk. So from now on you have zero respect from me , so I will talk to you as nasty and vile as I want to. Hahaha your the only joke in this thread , and in real life. Your probably ugly as fuk too haha.

Thank you for describe your pathetic life, don’t worry, I’ll hug u bro

Don’t hug me you smell aweful and brush your teeth by the way you stink. Take something called a bath once in a while. You smelll like wet dog and skunk mix together.

I know that ramzi is always looking for trouble, but it’s not very bright of you to always insult people you don’t even know when your arguments run out. It only shows how weak your personality is.

I know several people here that don’t have respect to others… :frowning:

Speaking of Epic there is an Epic Game I saw the other day on Google Play, Called “Danny’s Epic World” go check it out not sure who made it but the game is awesome.

Let me be your gentle knight of propaganda for your wonderful looking game.

Exactly! I asked him about this EPIC with culture and wrote why he shouldn’t use it very often. In exchange I got:
-piece o s.h.i.t
-family attack
-sick in the head
-my childhood and appearance theory
-idiot
-smell & teeth theory ^^

It’s not insult for me. It’s just funny^^ He just insulted himself. I agree also I shouldn’t looking for trouble everywhere but I never insulted anybody on this forums :slight_smile:

Yeah it is funny how I answered your question 2 times and you continued to fight so I called you out. Now you go and lie and say all I did was insult you. Haha your a piece of garbage so now I talk to you based on it. Even that StevePof didn’t read my answer but jumped in blind and tried to help you with the same dumb statement which made no sense since I already answered the questions twice. Since you 2 guys have no respect , don’t expect me to have any for you period. You act like children and both of you had a big part in fuking up this forum. It was nice till you a$$wholes came along to mess it up. My threads are made to help people , you guys are made to mess things up. I can tell at home where you live no body likes or even cares for you. Your families probably dispise and hate you, so you come on line to cause trouble. I come on line to meet developers and share knowledge on how to make money , which is the purpose of this forum.

@david where have you gone? :frowning:

I think here –>> Google_Money_Bags_Wide.jpg

Why are you asking for david when you support ramzixp jumping in various threads attacking people and throwing off topics. This topic was supposed to deal with AD networks till ramzixp jumped in and turned it to another discussion. The guy goes in many other peoples threads and does the same thing.
So you call for david to keep users like him who does not post any useful threads and constantly derails informative threads? This is supposed to be making money with android where we share tips on marketing and advertising. Yet people like you support choas and disorder. I made plenty of threads to try and help people , but I guess you love the stupidity of ramzixp.
Don’t call for david because the 1st person he will ban when he comes back is your favorite guy ramzixp.

Ramzixp you need to stop bullying and stop being very hateful. I thought people from Poland are supposed to be friendly. I know what your problem is. Your mad that you can’t reach $50,000 a day and can only hit $750 a day so your pissed off at the world. Stop wasting time here and go back to blasting your spam apps so you can reach your $50k daily goal. You don’t earn money by being mean and nasty. If you act like this in the united states you would get an ass whoopin, and possibly raped in the ass by a BBC.

I’ll stop it when you stop it too. I will leave your threads and you will leave my in the future. Period, agree and I’ll never comment your thread or dislike it. You ofcourse too.
Secondly, don’t mention me, don’t use my nick in your threads. I will not use yours also. I decied to finish it on the morning and you started it again. Stop it and peace.

Ok listen you fruitcake , I dont go in your threads ever. You come in my threads to start stuff and its a lie you never stopped. You were going through all my post clicking dislikes and evertime I come online I get notifications. Get it through your thick head I dont care about you , just like everyone else in your life.
No one cares to comment on you including me , no one wants to be your friends. Just like in real life , everyone you know thinks your crap and avoids you. You have to spend money on a mirror everyday because it breaks when it sees your ugly face. Now that your feelings are hurts and your crying , you want me to stop. Because I reminded you that no one loves you in your life and you will be lonely forever , tears are pouring down your face. I hate bullies like you.

Ok I will stop but next time you attack me , I will be very vile and nasty to you like never before. So it ends now hopefully.

Hahahahahaha, what the hell are you on? I mean come on, seriously. I mean are you actually being serious? REALLY?

What type of response is that ? Looks like you opened your mouth but nothing useful came out. Maybe you need to shut it up. For your information you fuking loser ramzixp called you a liar about the inmobi thread you made. Your so dumb your defending the same guy who called you a liar in another thread , hahaha last laugh is on you loser.

BACK TO INDIA

Your really dumb and dumberer I am from the US you fuking idiot. Hahaha your so stupid , I bet everyone in your family laughs at you when they see you hahaha. Man you really are a true fuktard arent you hahah.