Does anybody sell on Samsung? Do you have any complaints?

Hey guys, I sell my apps on various platforms, including Samsung Galaxy. They have been systematically abusing me and not paying for my app downloads. I contacted The Wall Street Journal Seoul office and they replied: If I can find more developers who have complaints against Samsung they will investigate this issue. So, is anyone of you have bad experience with Samsung? Let’s get together.

They only seem to pay like once a year, they take forever collecting carrier billing payments. They take like 6 months to process and you have to reach 200/50 to get a payout depending on what yours is set at. Sell on Amazon and Play store much better experience

I sold more than $800 since September. Daily sales show them, but they never make to the monthly financial reports. I only got paid for 1/3 so far. Who’s going to guarantee that Samsung is even able to collect the money from the carriers? Do you check your daily app sales and then compare with the monthly financial reports? You guys are big developers. If you join me we can get WSJ investigate this. They have a rep in Seoul who is expert on Samsung.

They only seem to pay like once a year, they take forever collecting carrier billing payments. They take like 6 months to process and you have to reach 200/50 to get a payout depending on what yours is set at. Sell on Amazon and Play store much better experience