Developer account suspended no reasons

I never get any email from them regarding app suspension. They shutdown my account out of the blue!! I dont even know what’s wrong with my account! Apps in my account never violate the policy! Google is doing evil now! I also heard about the news that Google mistakenly suspended Australia President Youtube account and other famous Youtubers’ account, but later after many complaints from those Youtubers’ fans, Google reinstated those accounts again!

Its so sad Google doing like this for us…As windows 10 coming up we can publish our apps in windows store ( 1 billion user base ) don’t need to code again …We can just deploy our Java code based android apps to windows store with minor changes…So its giving me hope :smiley:

can you guys give more details on types of apps and niches?

Nice to hear that! How about the income on that platform?

So what did you do? Did you appeal it?

Type of productivity app

I don’t know much about it …I think we can get revenue by Ads,IAP and paid apps…I think its normal as like in Google play store

I wish it would get a lot of users just like gplay

the same shit happens to me. No warning, no email and nothing. I sent 2 apeal but they did not reply.

What e-mail address did you send the appeal to?

Try searching for Google Play support email in google, and you will see some page for appealing. Dont use the page that Google suggests to you on suspended page!

I sent apeal to gg play support and they said i violated multiplie policies. Wtf the policies. Google is a devil

They didn’t specify which policies?
Usually they give a very generic reply, but at least they should say which policy category was the problem.

No i dont have.

They dont accept their fault! Google is the real EVIL. One day, all devs will work together to fight against Google and put those dump ass Google programmers to jail!

I have the same problème my account is suspended without reason : 200 dollar/day with mobileCore with 4 safe app , no fake app no illegal app no illegal ads no vcc , real person , real card ,real active gmail, nothing , I’m on google play for 4 years.

It’s time to sue Google!:mad: