ColourPop!

Welcome to ColourPop!

Match the Colour, Pop the Bubble!

From one-man indie team Unpredictable Cliché, I’m excited to announce my first game release!

Casual arcade puzzle style, very simple to play and super satisfying. Great for kids too!

100% free to play on Android (banner ad at the bottom, no pop-up ads).

What are your best scores?

(iOS coming soon.)

Gameplay (Classic Mode):
Watch on YouTube

Screenshots:

How to Play:
[ul]
[li] Pop bubbles when their colour matches the bubble on the left.[/li][li] Choose from three unique game modes - Classic, Arcade and Extreme.[/li][/ul]
Classic:
[ul]
[li] The closer the match, the higher your score.[/li][li] Perfect match is worth 1000 points AND your next score is doubled![/li][li] You have one round - what is your best score?[/li][/ul]
Arcade:
[ul]
[li] Pop bubbles close to the target colour for a point.[/li][li] Miss and get a strike, three strikes and you’re out.[/li][li] Perfect match is worth a bonus point AND a strike is removed![/li][li] Speed increases each round - how long can you last?[/li][/ul]
Extreme:
[ul]
[li] Arcade with a twist![/li][li] Bubbles change colour and the colour bar is hidden.[/li][li] This is the most challenging mode - how many can you pop?[/li][/ul]

Social:
Join us on Facebook
Follow us on Twitter

Please let me know if you have any feedback - I’m keen to keep improving the game to better the user experience :slight_smile:

Best idea you have used for this game. I wish you best of luck!

wow it looks cool…

Thanks, hope you enjoy it. Please rate it if you do :slight_smile:

Thanks to all who have played so far!