Collection user data - new monetization streams

Hi,

I’ve just got invitation from Location Analytics | Placed to join to their program. Shortly - their SDK collects data about users who installed your app and do not uninstall it above 7 days. There is opt-in in it. So no opt-in - no money :).
This is solution which does not conflict with any ads integrated already. They have 30$ for 1000users from USA which will have at least for 7 days your app installed. More days -> more money. Has someone already integrate such SDK? What is your result so far then?

I think it is not worth…

Hi Developer,

I would like to recommend our the Airpush Bundle 1 or 2 SDK.

The bundle 1 SDK has a pay per download and EULA opt in (end user license agreement) up to $0.04 per new USA user along with CPMs on our new 360 banners and smart wall.

For 3rd party markets, our Bundle 2 SDK pays up to $0.05 per new user install and EULA opt in world wide at a $50 eCPM.

Check out our demo site at 360 Demo | Airpush | Mobile Ads Redefined.

PM me if you would like to learn more.

Airpush Nick

WTF with you airpush? Don’t spam every thread. This thread is about “Collection user data - new monetization streams” so don’t be idiot.

Hi emmastacy,

I don’t aim to be spamming the forum but informing other members about our different pay per download options our network provides based on user data opt in from EULA agreements.

Airpush Nick

Informing other members doesn’t mean post in every thread. You can start new thread and keep alive. Posting in every thread means spam and you disturb actual discussion.

So anyone got any experiance in this kind of revenue stream??

I haven’t but I think it’s very interesting that kind of revenue. Mainly because you don’t need to show more ads.

I would accept the offer depending on the app. They pay for location and I have mainly games, so I don’t think I would ask location of the user on a game. But on another type of app I would.

Main problem in this solution for me is Opt-in on applications’s start while I show interestials from admob on app launch. So two dialogs on application’s start is quite annyoing for use IMO. A lot of bad opinions and reviews.

Does it have to be on app launch?

Two popups on startup would be an instant delete for some users.

Dont have to, but for one screen app this can be problem to place it somewhere - maybe on exit…