Christmas Promotion - Sign up now and receive $200 to advertise your app!

Hi,

Can we talk on skype about your promotion?

Hi, tried integrating SSA sdk to my app and found app key but where to find user id ?Also when will $200 be funded to account?

you have to specify user id yourself It is a unique id of your app’s user some people use Google advertising id and some android id as the user id.
they should remove this user id thing from their sdk. It took me a lot of time to make the sdk work properly.

Hi,
Did your SDK support apache cordova?

@DanielB any skype to speed up the conversation?

SKYPE: danielbsupersonic - When you add me put in the message “From MakingMoneyWithAndroid Forums”

Hi @taimur97 . Oh i see.Can we use package name as user id?I tried setting this ad network.But i doesn’t display interstitial ads.

Any one successful on using this ad network especially with integration?

Hey Guys,
Try opening a ticket in our knowledge center and a expert will assist you to integrate the SDK.

I understand that you are having complications integrating the SDK, I will be sure to escalate this issue to our R&D Team.
I want to hear what you guys have to say, Supersonic is one of the leading Mobile Ad Networks because of our Advanced Technology and devoted R&D Team, we recently launched our fully Self Served platform and its getting better and better from day to day, Help us out and send me your thoughts and worries…
Feel free to PM me your Feedback or send me an Email to [email protected], I will take care of you guys :wink:

Hi @DanielB if you don’t mind can you post tutorial to integrate supersonic ads here?I guess most of developers do find difficult in making it work.Also what’s the user id to be added within init? i added this on my app but i didn’t see any interstitial ads on it :frowning: