Cheapest Non-incentivized CPI Promotion Options

Anyway suggestions? Is it Facebook or Appbrain?

Yes, it’s a mini sports game and I have no preference on countries of origin of users. :slight_smile:

I think facebook is cheaper if you can optimize ads to your audience

Thanks, wt’s the market rate (in terms of CPI) of facebook advertising at present? [suppose I target audience from 1. US/Canada/Australia/UK, or 2. Turkey/India/Mexico]

Thanks again!

What is the lowest CPI you can get in Facebook for example for India?

bump for the last time

Facebook has been the cheapest for us, until of course we tried instagram shoutouts (link in bio)

I tried the instagram shoutouts and the results were absolutely disappointing: paid $200 for 18 clicks (probably 2-3 installs).

I am sorry that shoutcart did not work for you, perhaps you should’ve chosen better accounts to do shoutouts with for your puzzle game. More importantly, I wish you would have spent low amounts to test first, before going all in with your large budget of $200.

We have clients achieving 10k downloads per day on $1k spend for their iOS apps and games. We also had a few somewhat successful campaigns for android games at $0.5-$1 CPI.

Instagram audience is young women, and I don’t think young women are interested in your puzzle games.