Breaking the rules appears to work

wow Loga games, what a strategy! as many of this forum they know all tricks about Google Play and they are taking profit of them so Google will have to work hard to handle this issue.

i’m surprised these tactics are only appearing now. the play store is ripe for tactics like this, it’s dog eat dog. and google won’t be doing anything for a while, they just won’t view it as a priority. is it really affecting the user experience? people are still downloading apps they enjoy and Google is getting their 30% cut.

did anyone else here run adsense on MFA sites back in the day? it took Google ages to stamp down on them, they paid out for months if not years on crappy websites and that definitely affected the user experience.

another example is the rebill and MMO scams on Google Adwords. shit, even ads with landing pages that had Google’s logo saying ‘make money online with Google’ were appearing on Adwords results for 1 year until Google finally clamped down. Then everything to do with a rebill advertiser was banned. Adwords account, credit card, landing page URL, etc. Banning credit cards was the big one as they’re hassle to get a lot of numbers.

How many play developer accounts can you open with one credit card? I’ve already opened 3 but I’ve never been banned. I know a guy that was banned and he said just one account was and they still paid out, and his other accounts with the same credit card was left untouched.

Basically it’ll be a while before Google get around to doing anything about this, I say make hay while the sun is shining.