Best Network for Greece?

What is the best adnetwork for Greece, does anybody have experience, or is there anybody representing a particular network here which offers high volume and good ecpm?

Right now we have a successful game and are mostly using admob interstetials. We experimented with various ad networks and for awhile were happy with admob but for obvious reasons not anymore. The problem is that not every network is good in markets like greece.

Any suggestions/offers are welcome :slight_smile:
If you have more questions pm me

Hey @BlueEyes, are you aware of Pollfish? Pollfish has offices in Greece. Please pm or send me an email at [email protected] if you want more info.

Hi BlueEyes,

At Airpush we have plenty of ad inventory targeting Greece as well numerous other countries. Our Bundle 1 SDK includes our 360 abstract banner ads, which ad 5 times more successful for publishers than traditional banner ads, Our smart wall (which includes interstitials, video, overlays, dialog ads, and more), and the pay per download, where you can earn up to $0.04 per new USA user install and EULA (end user license agreement) opt in ($0.002 other countries world wide) along with CPMs on the ads.

You can see a demo site of our products at Airpush Publisher Demo.

PM me if you would like to chat further.
Cheers,

Nick

Come here, Mobvista welcome you.