Best Monster Truck Climb Up

Get ready for an adventurous game, and show off your skills! Best Monster Truck Climb Up is a free racing game, in which you need to complete all of the levels so you would be able to play in other “worlds”. Make sure to earn enough coins so you would be able to buy better vehicle, and upgrade it so it would be the fastest. A lot of fun is heading your way, so start playing the game today and be the best among your friends!

Download link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.aldutekextremeracing.bestmonstertruckclimbup

17.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

8.jpg

1.jpg

I do like the graphic of your app, there are a lot of positive reviews there and this really can convince the user to download your app :slight_smile:

What I can tell additionally - you need to pay attention to the mount of app installs.

Maybe the reason your app has not got a lot of many organic installs is that it is not visible in Store or is not discoverable in search result page.

The fastest way to increase ranking position is incent traffic boosting which is made by [b]motivated installs[/b] (the users are paid for downloading your app). Having such installs your app is increasing to higher position and is visible for majority of Store users.

[b]MoPeak [/b]presents the custom installs at the affordable price, only real users and accurate report provided.

Besides we can recommend to conduct [b]ASO[/b] - so your app’s keywords be optimized and you can be visible in search result according to the keywords.

I think you’ve got a winner on your hands. Is this the first app you’ve developed? I have a feeling it’s not despite it being the only app on your GP account. What channels are you using for user acquisition?

Thank you Mike, did you play the game?
Try it and tell me what you think :slight_smile:

Thank you Mike, did you play the game?
Try it and tell me what you think :slight_smile: