August Payment from Startapp?

august 13th and still waiting…

Do you use ACB visa debit (prepaid card)?

@bathanh042013 I use visa prepaid. Did u recieved revenue from startapp

not yet, still waiting. I sent email to startapp supporter and now wait for his reply.

Do you have skype or yahoo ? my email: [email protected], please inbox me, we can inform together any news of startapp

Alooooo,
I’ve just got payment via bankwire. Bravo Startapp, thank you so much! =)))))

Still nothing here and it’s been 13 hours since I contacted support with no reply…
Come on StartApp you should be keeping us in the loop at least…

what is your location? maybe yours is delay few hours because of timezone. I think you will get payment next few hours

I still way for the Paypal option. Hope this come soon.

Change payment method to bankwire and send email to supporter, you will get it very soon

Not received payment yet.

When did you send email to StartApp supporter ??

Anh gửi email cho StartApp supporter khi nào thế a??

Still waiting paypal payment :confused:

I sent support email earlier and got response that they’ve already sent out wire payment yesterday (August 12) and latest people will receive would be at the end of the week depending on time it takes banks to process international payments for different countries, so I hope to receive payment anytime today till end of the week. The earlier the better. If not I’ll be transferring my ads to other ad companies that pay on time.

I’ve just got startapp payment via wire. :wink:

Anyone got payment through Paypal?

Still waiting…

They are now saying Paypal payments should be sent by the end of the week…

Minh gui email cho Startapp supporter hom qua. Noi chung la neu ban change payment sang bankwire thi cu gui 2 3 email vao.

Bravo, i’ve got money from startapp via bank wire.