Arabian Developers go here نقاش باللغة العربية للمطورين العرب

Hello,
Let’s talk in Arabic

مرحبا بكم
هذا الموضوع مخصص للنقاش باللغة العربية شاركونا تجاربكم و اسئلتكم

ما هي أفضل شركة اعلانات للمنطقة العربية؟

لا اعتقد انها فكرة جيدة ان نخرج عن لغة المنتدى و نبدأ نقاشا بالعربية
لن نناقش اسرارا و ايضا ترجمة جوجل موجودة

يوجد بوست لنقاش باللغة الفيتنامية و هذا لا يخالف قوانين المن المسألة ليست أسرار أو ترجمة و إنما بهذه الطريقة قد نتمكن من جذب انتباه المطورين العرب الموجودين في هذا المنتدى و تبادل الخبرات

admob من جهتي أفضل الشي لأنو جربت startapp على تطبيق عليه عالم من 10 لـ 50 ألف وكان العائد كتير قليل
جربت airpush والعالم ماحبتو لأنو فيو permissions كتير و كمان بعض مضادات الفيروسات عم تعتبرو فيروس

فكرة جيدة
We do not have to type in Arabic. But it is a good idea to gather here and have our small community.

so what kind of apps mostly work with you guys in the arabic speaking market ? and how do you monitize (get money out of it )…

I specilize in chatting apps and I make money out of ads using 3 to 4 ad networks.

wifi haker app fro 2014 1.1 pro for more detiles you can visit http://androidpail.com/.it is androit related very good forum…

My app is popular in the Arabic world and also in Africa , I have almost 10.000 new installs a day outside of Google Play and 700k monthly active users , so I’m using Airpush and MobileCore.
I’ve been doing real Good with Airpush Bundle 2 for quite sometimes now , but lately it’s really down , and the count is low , so now that they asked us to change the SDK I’m planning on making an update and change the ads to maybe the bundle 1 or something else and drop Mobilecore since the ecpm dropped like 100 times in the last two months .
So any suggestions ?

ماهي المتاجر التي تستخدمها بدلا عن الجوجل بلاي وهل تطبيقاتك هي باللغة العربية على هذه المتاجر ؟
هل تستطيع أن تنصحني بطرق جيدة لنشر التطبيق على صفحات الأنترنت
هل أستطيع رؤية تطبيقاتك التي قمت بأصدارها على هذه المتاجر ؟

My main source of distribution is my website, so Good SEO and using social network such as a fan page and twitter to get new users and it worked.
Since I left the Google play for using push notifications , I had 3,5 million users outside of Gplay and the number is growing

Sorry I like to keep my privacy on the forum but I’m willing to develop on how to acquire more users outside of Gplay if you want

It would be really great if you walk us through how to develope such a huge number of downloads daily from outside gplay.

Would you please write in english? So we can understand it