Appwiz another StartApp?

Not every network is that proactive/knows about this forum necessarily. Hopefully they will make a visit soon!

Me and others will post back after payment goes through next month (around 15th).

The account says that next payment date is 1st aug…and one of their employee told me that i should receive my payment by 10th…:slight_smile:

did they give you 100$ for using the sdk in 4 of your apps??

This is what they said when I asked about it…
“Yes , bonus will added to your July payment … So by Aug 10th you will receive payment + bonus!”

thats great :smiley:

i made some tests … they don’t pay anything for returning users

Well since their SDK is brand new then less than 0.1% of users will have the SDK installed. So that means the only returning user loss you would have with them is from users updating your apps, which isn’t a big deal imo.

Just asked them about returning users this is what they replied:

“Regarding return users, we are not at that point at the moment so you can enjoy the time wile we are still developing :slight_smile: at the end, return user will have a different rate than a unique one, till then you can enjoy great payouts, great CPI offers and increase in App revenues!”

So for now they don´t pay anything for returning users

Are you sure that’s what they’re saying? That looks to me like they’re saying they’re paying for all users.

Well i might be wrong here, but when they say “we are not at that point at the moment” i can assume that they don´t pay for returning users yet and in the end they will have a different system that will be variable.

Ah well you know in what context you asked them. If you asked if they paid for them and not what their stance is on it or something, then I guess they actually don’t. :frowning:

This is what i sent in the email “I would like to know more about your Ad Network, i use StartApp which you might heard of they do have a similar business model and they do pay for returning users (users that already installed their sdk from another app). I couldn´t find such information on your website.”

And you know what they replied :frowning:

Ah fair enough. Well I think they’re higher pay rates make up for it. $0.075 for US install, $0.025 for UK and $0.01 everywhere else. As long as you use full integration, which is the same as StartApp’s full integration.

Was starting to get hopeful with AppWiz, but after spotting this I am now questioning the authenticity of this network. See the image:

-EDIT
Since this post a rep from the AppWiz site has made a post after mine and I have now noticed that the word “StartApp” has been removed from the page featured in the screenshot.

Hello dear Developers- my name is Anni from Appwiz, I was going over the discussion and here is Appwiz’s comment:
Appwiz operates an independent monetization network. Although some of the monetization options are similar to other networks, the platform is run separately and independently with unique features existing and more to come in the future.
If you have any other question you can e mail us directly at [email protected] also on skype anni-appwiz

Thanks
Anni

can I invite yourself to be? :smiley: (StartApp)

Now that´s weird :confused:

I started to use appwiz today but install number is 4,but I know I got more than 1000 installs. Is it normal or I made a fault when integrating sdk?

Better wait a day and see if stats changed, most networks don´t show reliable sdk install´s until a day as passed.

thats strange…I started seeing correct no. of installs(at least for my app in play store) from them after about 1/2 an hour of release…

Although for my app in opera app store, the downloads shown in app store portal is around 200…but appwiz shows only 20 installs.
I can think of 2 reasons for this:
1.Opera app store shows no. of .apk download to computers.not instals to phone…hence if users do not transfer it to phone,then you know this happens
or
2.There is something wrong with my integration…(unlikely since all 3 apps in opera store has this problem)…