Appnext NEW SDK & CHRISTMAS BONUS – GET 2X REVENUE

As I understand the bonus will not be calculated automatically. I must write to support team to be claimed?

You are right. Just email me and ask for your bonus. 1 sentence email, that’s it. You can do it right now if you want ,no problem.
[email protected]

(I’m away from the office, so you’l get an auto-reply, but I read the emails, so don’t worry about it).

Just sent you email.
Thank You for your support!

@jonathan, I am having a lot of difficulties trying to talk to an AppNext representative to help me integrate SDK into my Adobe AIR game.

That’s not cool… Email me with details of the problem ([email protected]) and I’ll try to have someone assist you ASAP.

I already emailed you and I got a reply from Ido telling me “In order to count installs you should add the SDK”, but no explanation about Adobe AIR.

I did implement the Interstitial ad using the Adobe AIR native extension but it doesn’t look like that is good enough and I have to implement the Android SDK in order to start advertising. Obviously I can’t integrate the Android SDK in my Adobe AIR game.

I’ve left a few messages for Ido on skype but he didn’t accept my friend request yet.