App2Top did work for me!

you should not be worried about it, go check Clash of Clans and Candy Crush Saga’s reviews, 70%+ reviews are without profile picture.
Indeed, my personal account does not have profile picture as well, as I am not an active user of Google+

Be honest dude, how much did App2Top pay you to advertise like there is no tomorrow here?

@bestpromotion2 Hey, a week ago i bought a 1000 downloads and 100 reviews
I noticed recently that all reviewer’s name from app2top become “A Google User” and google start deleting review.

Can you tell me what happen?

same problem

please send the message via “Contact us” to solve the problem.

Google deleted yesterday at least 50 reviews bought from app2top. :frowning:

I was wrong, It was not google.

"Do not worry! Some reviews from some orders were deleted.

We track all delivered reviews. The problem was fixed. And now we are delivering all deleted reviews automatically.

Why reviews were deleted? It’s not google. The last app2top update went wrong and some reviews were deleted from database. The delivering system took this as the command to delete review."

For those of you who has used app2top. Is it better for the installs to take the normal time or do you Deliver them as fast as possible option? Any Opinions?

Thanks John

Without doubt it shall be ASAP

I still have a bad feeling that google will delete all these reviews because I also had similar issue recently :frowning:

no worries the App2top guys are very nice, if your reviews got deleted just tell them, and they will figure out the way for u :smiley:

thank you man

Hey guys!
It’s been a long while - I disappeared for a bit.

I decided to post a following blog post on my web page about the results of my campaign. Have a look if you’re keen!!

Incentivized Installs - A Follow Up ? FunkApps Apps & Games StudioFunkApps Apps & Games Studio

To cut story short: I did see an increase of 200-300% of organic downloads after the campaign and a fair increase in revenue. Nothing to go crazy about but it did work. I am still seeing organic downloads, but less now. I will leave that info to you guys to decided whether you want to proceed with such investment or not.
Cheers!

nice sharing man!

I haven’t personally used App2top to promote my stuffs in past couple months, seems its still doing a decent job :slight_smile:

I just would like to say thank you. I got a good picture about CPI installs.

Yep, I second bestpromotion2. It needs to be a quick burst of downloads. If I REALLY had a lot of money, I would have two campaigns:
One giving one a massive burst of downloads every 3 days.
And one downloading, say, 500 every day.

That would put me in the charts for a long time… But I ain’t got no money :slight_smile:

I am glad to help! We small time app developers need to share information and help each other! :slight_smile:

I was researching App2Top and came across this alternative called UpSwing (UpSwingAndroid [dot] com). It seems much cheaper that App2Top so I might give it a try since they are having a one month free promotion. Have any of you guys heard of this new service before?

Most reviews from App2Top got deleted in past few days… Is there any other service similar to this?

Do you guys get install from Australia using App2top , because i don’t get any these days… ?

I wan to try that but you said it is useless