App2Top did work for me!

App2Top only had 4303 installs available for USA today.

And I didnt buy anymore with Ayet because they have this system where you have to buy packages of coins. And then you use these coins. I’d have to spend a minimum of USD100 while in App2Top you can even just buy ONE install. Much more convenient if you ask me.

good luck man!

Thanks, bro! Let’s see how this one goes… It was a steep investment. I am feeling a bit overwhelmed. I could’ve bought a new 4k monitor for me LOL

suggestion for Mr. ayet: perhaps you can add a term in your user agreement or put a line in your Castpirate that, if users leave such comments and your developer client report this to you, your company may ban those users:D

to be honest, those spam reviews hurt your company’s reputation too

but the 4k monitor would useless in the long run, in terms of revenue. I think this is a good step in the right direction for you. When I finish my game I will also do incentivized CPI download campaigns. I have been reading about getting better retention and spreading my app through social media etc… I can help with those if you want, that is if you want. We should have a private chat room for us 3 on whatsapp or something, it would be ideal and nice to share information/ASO and SEO/other techniques. What do you think?

Great idea man! I am up for it. I’ve taken a few ASO courses before, I know a little thing here and there. Send me a PM and we can exchange contact numbers!

I have sent you my number :). So how’s the campaign going?

Bumpy bump bump

Not sure why I am not being able to post here? I’ve posted the stats of the current campaign and nothing showed up here @Lofty I’ve sent you a what’s up message on your UK phone but didnt get any response.

try post in texts man

Hi. How results do your campaign? I like to see that!

Have a look at this link, guys:
View Single Post - CPI Campaigns. Do you do them? - How To Make Mobile Games

Not sure why the heck it’s not showing up here. It seems it needs to go through approval because I posted images.

thanks for your update man, looks like it’s not going well, fingers crossed

hey man, how’s the result? hope it drives you some organics!!

Hey bro. My organic downloads have increased marginally. Before it was around 40 downloads per day and now its between 50 and 70 downloads.
I did get a crazy download peak of 220 downloads yesterday, but I dont know why. I got ranked in Sweden, but number 400+, so dont think it was from there.
I am keen to see the next few days and see if it was a fluke or what.

I can’t share any image here at the moment as I am at my work’s network, but I’ll share some more stats on the weekend.

Thanks for your info bro,
I think the results is decent/satisfactory, The market price for a non-incentivized install nowadays (on Admob/ Appnext/ Chartboost, etc) is around 1-1.5usd, so with around 500 usd, I think you have beat the market if you got 500 extra installs in, say, a month or so through App2top.
However, to be categorized as a “great” result, 0.1-0.5 usd per organic result is what we hope for.

Wish your peak in Sweden may sustain, good luck man!

So how many accounts App2Top created in this forum ?

I have nothing against India.

But if you are Indians.
You can go fûck yourselves.

Why so rude, App2top is Russian Company and I am from China and does not related to App2top.

I recommend it because it is actually the best Promotion Network in the market. :mad:

Loool
Although I’m not Indian, What does India have to do with this? Haha

Nigga, u crazy. Hit me up on LinkedIn: Felipe Caldas