[APP]WhatStatus - WhatsApp Status Downloader App

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.bittaworks.whatstatus

I Hope You Like My newly Released Android App WhatStatus.

WhatStatus is an android app developed for users to download their favorite whatsApp Status posted by their friends in no time… it is actually annoying to keep on begging your friends to send you their status, so this is a simple and easy way to get any photo or video status you want from your WhatsApp Status feed.

Please Leave feedback in case you tried it and it would be nice if you give me a rating on the play store as well :slight_smile:

I have visited your page and need to say that I do appreciate a simple and understandable interface of your app:cool:

Some of my friends have already shared with photo and video stories via your app - and the feed backs that I have received were pretty cool, but - it was a little sticky situation to find your app in search result page your app. So I would recommend to conduct decent ASO to be visible in search line and increase keyword ranking in Google Play. Besides, I recommend to boost [b]keyword installs[/b] and drive direct app installs to be properly promoted in app market.