[App] Tool for app developers and owners

Hey people,

I’ve developed this app for my own needs and I believe any app owner/developer would benefit from.

It’s an App Rating Calculator, it lets you view your current rating and see the effects of adding some new ratings of different values.

So if you find yourself wondering how many 5 stars you need to get to a specific rating or what would be the effect of getting rid of a 1 star rating some douche left, this is for you.

Feel free to try it and tell me what you think about it, if you have any negative reviews please reply here instead in the play store.

Link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appratingcalculator

Thanks.

You linked your first app .__.

nice concepts. What all other features could be added to this app?

1. Keyword density
  2. Number of pre-existing apps for a specific keyword

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.appratingcalculator

Oops :slight_smile: Thanks for letting me know, Fixed it.

You’re welcome.
Good luck with your app

I like this game and I want to share some App Marketing Strategies for you, hope that can help you.

Here are some suggestions I read from a post recently,
1 Email newsletter. Reading email has become a major activity people do on their smartphones, you can collect users on your website and keep them updated with the news of your app with email newsletters
2 Make an explainer video for your app. Making an explainer video is a very cost and effective app marketing strategy, because it constantly increase the conversion rate of your app. 70% of people prefer to purchase or download app after watched a video, they are also more satisfied than those who didn’t. Because a video could give the user an effective preview of the app, to help they understand an app before they actually own it. There are many great app explainer video service providers such as Appgovideo.com (App Explainer Video - The Best App Promotion Explainer Videos for App Marketing), Appegges.com and etc.
3 App review sites. Some app review sites like Appegges.com and 148apps.com have millions of visitors per month. A lot of people like to choose apps from those sites, and if your app was reviewed by those sites, it may gain more chances to be noticed and downloaded.

Regards
Kelly