App Removal Notification

Today I got this notification in my inbox:

This is a notification that your application, VOA XXX XXX, with package ID xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx, has been removed from the Google Play Store for the following jurisdictions: US.

REASON FOR REMOVAL: Alleged trademark infringement.

Google has been notified that aspects of your application, VOA XXX XXX, allegedly infringe upon the trademarks of others, and it has been removed from the Google Play Store due to a violation of the Content Policy.

All violations are tracked. Serious or repeated violations of any nature will result in the termination of your developer account, and investigation and possible termination of related Google accounts.

You may contact Voice of America & the Broadcasting Board of Governors at [email protected]. If Voice of America & the Broadcasting Board of Governors contacts us specifically authorizing your app to be re-published, and your app does not otherwise violate the Developer Distribution Agreement and Content Policy, we will reinstate the app.

So what should I do?

Note: But my app is still available for the other countries besides US.

This is the second notification for my account. Will my account be banned?

How many notifications that lead to app ban?

I have two apps suspended for trademark infringement and the account is still ok

Probably not a good idea, I had my adsense account banned after about 3 or so alleged website copyright infringement.

i have google devleoper accounts with new and clean IP…
…I’m also looking for long-term customers.
Please contact me: [email protected]

I had an account that had gotten over 28 infractions before they suspended it

Hello edited

Did you got the notification for those two apps at the same time or different time?

Thanks for the info. How about the combination of different types of violation?

well i suggest having an other backup account and you have to try not to cross their rules ever again on your current account if you want this account to stay live .

Thank you. I will check the other apps too.

i can sell you google developer accounts - clean IP, new PC, new Number everthing clean

I would suggest just not stealing intellectual property. I think they should ban the account after just one infringement, I know I’m sick of people stealing my shit.

It can sometimes happen by accident. I have been recently contacted by author of some graphics which were posted as public domain but turns out they aren’t… Fortunately he agreed to a deal.

There’s no legitimate number of bans an account can have. I’ve heard as much as 12 but personally I was terminated on my 4th ban. Tread lightly my friend and only do legit apps. Or buy another dev account and put your apps there haha. Leave this account alone for now.