App monetization with Adtoapp

AdtoApp is a revenue autopilot for mobile applications.

Why Adtoapp?

With single SDK it gets access to 20+ ad networks in 184+ countries.

It delivers highest eCPM on a market and always 100% fill rate.

Formats AdtoApp works with: banners, video, interstitials, rewarded, native.

Podcast

[b]Youtube videos [/b]

Bring you mobile developers friends and earn money together! Your friend will double revenue from his app, and you get paid next 6 months. Check out AdtoApp referral program https://adtoapp.com/partners?lang=en&utm_source=forums&utm_medium=posts&utm_campaign=forums_posts

You didn’t reply my skype message, so I ask here, what is your policy when app banned in playstore? Revenue still generating from active users?

Didn’t we? sorry, we will answer you there.

The majority of providers will continue, but some of them won’t, for example, AdMob

Your service is still not working. I tried again (1 month later), the same mistakes exist in the SDK integration instructions. Even when I solve them, ads are not showing. Please, provide any sample app which demonstrates that Adtoapp is working and showing any ads.

I had to use your support ticket system, because you cannot reply to simple question.

Quote Originally Posted by ramzixp View Post
You didn’t reply my skype message, so I ask here, what is your policy when app banned in playstore? Revenue still generating from active users?

Didn’t we? sorry, we will answer you there.

The majority of providers will continue, but some of them won’t, for example, AdMob

we answered your question and we are ready to discuss in detail in skype

Thank you for your post! Can you pass your contacts to us, please? We will help you with it.

I wrote to maria poly and no reply :wink: but if some providers will continue, you will not disable app in adtopapp? Just disable admob? If yes, it’s clear :wink:

We don’t disable app in adtoapp.