Announcing Total Google Play Ranker + Dominator Package to Market Your Android App!

I’ve been lurking around MMWA forum for a while, launched my own app portfolio, scaled it up, earned some decent cash, found and streamlined a “process” that continued to work well. And I’m here to offer it to you. We focus so much on developing apps that we forget we need to market them to the world. Let me take care of that for you.

Introducing all in one Google Play Store Ranker + Promoter package for Android developers.

Get your app noticed (with incredibly stunning icons, graphics and videos), get into app charts, get into public media, get SEO & social media attraction & more.

Order the Cyborg package by clicking on the above image via PayPal. After making the payment you’ll be redirected to the form to enter your app details. The package comes with full updates and complete reports of every deliverable. Cyborg is part of SEOLIX’s (SEOLIX - The Global Internet Marketing Company) Internet Marketing Legion package suit. I officially represent SEOLIX in makingmoneywithandroid.com so feel free to contact me using PM or via this thread if you have any questions, need clarifications. You can also contact me using the Contact Us form on the website or via Skype (Skype ID - seolixcorp). :slight_smile: