Android app promotion

Can you guys suggest some social media marketing strategies to improve the downloads of a paid Android app?

Yes that topic is covered here http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/7262-websites-promote-your-android-games-apps-free.html

I always recommend app developer to create a landing page for your app. Your app will be listen in app store but it’s always a good idea to have a custom landing page for your app. This will not only help you promote your company but will help you to get more work for android app development. Take care of branding and on your page, add a section for screenshots and videos, which will help other bloggers and users to understand about your app.

its a massive challenge to market and make user pay for a paid app, how about making it free and putting IAP to unlock content?

Hi there, based on my experience, here are some social media marketing methods for you:

Cooperate with influencers
Influencers are individuals with the power to influence the buying and engagement decisions of a certain group of people. If you get your app recommended by these influencers you can likely generate a valuable audience for your app. Having high-profile Facebook pages with 100,000+Likes mentioning your app is a huge win.

Facebook ads
It’s one of the most reliable ways to promote app in target users. Facebook offers incredibly precise targeting options to help you identify your audience.
Your targeting options include:
[ol]
[li]Minimum operating system. [/li][li]Demographic information. Such as age, gender and languages spoken.[/li][li]Geo locations. Including by city, state, country, zip code or even street address. [/li][li]Device type. Identify if your app is available on the iPad, iPhone, iPod or a combination of the three.[/li][li]Target Owners of New Mobile Devices. Get your ads in front of these new phone owners at the right time and you can expect a great conversion rate with lots of new installs.[/li][/ol]
Twitter App Cards
Take advantage of all of Twitter’s features by using App Cards to promote your app. The App Card allows you to showcase your app directly within a tweet and have users preview an image, a rating, and a short description of your app right on their timeline. Users will be able to download or open your app easily with just a single click. Additionally,Just like Facebook Ads, Twitter App Cards lets you narrow in on a targeted audience of your choice based on device, operating system, and more.

Some other effective ways to promote your android app:

Alter App Stores
According to One Platform Foundation, if an app is submitted on other relatively less popular stores, it will increase the expected downloads 200% more compared to Google Play. Besides Google Play, there are many app stores where you can upload your app, such as Amazon Appstore, GetJar, SlideMe, AppBrain, Opera Mobile Store and AppsLib, which can boost your app audiences, visibility and downloads.

Apply for app awards
There are tons of organizations that give prizes to new, innovative applications for their functionality, design, and so on. It can give you tons of press, exposure, reviews and plenty of downloads.

Besides promotion, you should also get positive app reviews to increase the download rates.Data shows 88% users will take the app reviews as one of the most important reference factors to judge the app. They can also increase your app ranking in app stores. For new apps, you can get app reviews from third party at the first stage, after get a certain number of users, you can invite your users to review your app. I recomment you buy app reviews from reviewapp4u, the minimum order is 10 reviews, which is very suitable for new apps.

Hope those methods work for you.

1) Make press release upon its launching. Prepare an engaging article which describe the strong sides of your app and how this may be useful for your target users.

2) SMM. Your app should be represented via SMM channels and keep in touch with its targeted users, in this way you will build solid background for constructive collaboration.

3) Create art-led Design - Colorful and relevant design of screenshots absolutely attract more users to download the app, you will be out of competitors as you will catch your users immediately and be understandable for them on visual level.

1. Keyword Optimization (ASO)- when a user consider if download this app or not, they go through the description of your app, so make the description with an attractive copywriting and obligatory conduct keyword optimization. Most people can only see the top two or three lines of description. Therefore, the first 3 lines description should reflect the target users’ needs, and fully explain the features of your app. Caring about quality description — order ASO service in order to be visible

4) Boost Installs

The main factor which affect your position is a number of installs. As you can see it when you search for downloading an app in the app store. The first few are have many downloads. So[b] get more app downloads[/b] at first can make more people know your app. Buy app downloads from reliable company ([b]KeenMobi)[/b] is the best way to achieve

I would add that App installs are the strongest ranking indicator, especially those which are sourced from keyword in question which directly affect the ranking algorithm. Moreover, the installs’ velocity is a major attribute of all app downloads.

Also it is extra important that your app should be requested in search page and the ranking algorithm account s the amount of keywords and the number of installs they were converted into.

Recently has launched effective service of app installs on personal panel basis where you can track the status of campaign. There are different countries are available and the service is provided by real people from whole the world.

Collaborating with [b] MoPeak[/b] you will meet the high quality service of Professional App Store Optimization and decent traffic boosting in Store.

Do not waste your time and get promotion!!!

Yes there are no. methods available in market through which you can get your app promoted.
But I would suggest for Alphagravel Android SDK.
With the help of Alphagravel you can surely improve downloads of your apps. :slight_smile:

The foremost in successful app promotion is App ranking.:cool:

There are general known rules in Google Play system which are determining the ranking of an App for a keyword.

The criteria taken into account are listed as follows:

i Number of Installs[/i]. Order the dynamic app installs atKeenMobi to boost traffic and have immediate result in increasing app position. Focus at high speed installs which help you to generate traffic in short time, but in intense manner.

i Retention Rate [/i](period your app is kept on users’ devices). Have a quality feature and impact on Google ranking algorithm. [b]KeenMobi[/b] do can set such service at your need.

i ASO.[/i] Discoverability is determined by position search result page of Store. In case you have conducted the decent [b]app store optimization[/b] - your app is in front of target users’ attention and generate traffic in long-term perspective.

i Number of backlinks to your App’s Google Play page.[/i]
In other words - link building and spreading link of your app via the Internet.

Improve your App’s quality. It could be done by making your game bug-free, hiring an expert artist to improve your game’s graphic quality, etc. With good game quality, you get higher ratings and players are more willing to download your App when they visit your App’s page.

Good? very good