Airpush will pay the weekly payments ?

Yep, I received it yesterday :slight_smile:

I use paypal and didnt receive it yetā€¦

I donā€™t had it on my bank account too, and Incoming Elixir sesion was ended nowā€¦
Support donā€™t know nothingā€¦only changes hands -now iā€™m waiting for reply from account manager.

Lukas,

Your account manager Namrata sent you an email last week explaining our new stipulation of our weekly payment program. Again, developers who are stacking push notifications and icon ads SDKs will not be eligible for weekly payment anymore. They will be paid on the net 30 payment. (30 days for payment) which is still quicker than industry average. If you decide to use Airpush exclusively for these two ad units we will convert you back to weekly payment. As of now it shows you are stacking with Leadbolt SDK for some of your apps.

If you have any additional questions please email [email protected]

Thanks

I donā€™t have this email. But not that is the pointā€¦

In Payments, my nex payment date is 25 Janā€¦

Still waitingā€¦ :frowning:

Same too,waitingā€¦

Sameā€¦
Missing 2 payments. Airpush Console: ā€œYou qualified for weekly paymentsā€, but nothing happens, no money, no answer from Airpushā€¦

Did you use LeadBolt, SendDroid or StartApp?

I do. Maybe this is the reason. But I would like to hear a simple confirmation of that.

Someone have payment?

I received payment

I didnt. Phil told me it really had to do with stacking notification ads of another ad network. I am sadly back to Net30. :frowning:

I didnt.and after I sent them 4-5 mails, they just say some one will touch with me, however until now, no one! I have wait about 20 daysā€¦

They told me that I will get payment for the rest of December, 22-31. Since I apparently blocked my payment. However, no payment has come. Thereā€™s no answer in emails now.

Hi,all.I start working with Airpush from 25th Dec.From 20 till 26 jan iā€™ll been qualified for weekly earnings and my next payment date was 01 feb.From 1 Feb till now i donā€™t recive any payments.This is my ticket history with support team.(sorry for bad English=)

Me:

How long to wait when I get paid? The last payment date was yesterday (02/01/2013)

Airpush Support:

We have forwarded the query to our concerned department. We will get back to you with an update as soon as we can.

Airpush Support:

Please note, your next Payment will process on 28th feb 2013.

Me:

But where is my previous Payment from 01 feb ?

Airpush Support:

We apologize for the delay.
However, your payment for Jan will be processed on 28th Feb 2013 along with your Jan earnings.

Weekly Payments?Yeah sureā€¦:mad::mad::mad: