airpush weekly payment

anyone got his airpush weekly payment processed ? i still see on the payment tab: next payment date 06-Sep-2013
this is the first time i get paid from them so i don’t know how it works, i made more than 200$ in a week

Make sure you have inserted correct tax information and send an helpdesk tiket to see if there is a problem with the payment. I have received my payment on 6 sept.

i sent the tax info and they confirmed it about 2 weeks ago
thanks

do you still see next payment date: 06-Sep-2013 on the payment tab ??

my tax form was verified and now they tell me they don’t see it in their database
a problem for the first payment time, great

Nope, I see Next Payment Date 13-Sep-2013.

thanks, i got paid today :slight_smile:

I’m a bit off topic… What is the minimum revenue to get paid not weekly?

I believe min for paypal is $10 and for wire/ach its $40. So as long as you hit those minimum numbers you’ll be paid on net30

Thank you :slight_smile:

News Flash: MOBARIO is an out-of-app monetization SDK that follows the new Google Developer’s Policy!

Hi Fellow Developer,

The new MOBARIO SDK allows Developers to make money on their current app AND On-Top of their App!!! (View our video: MOBARIO for Android Developers)

REALLY?! How does that work?! (Register Now!)

Well, since MOBARIO is an On-Top app, we allow Developers to make double the money they would until now. Developers can keep working with their preferred monetization network and MOBARIO.

Are you EXCITED yet?! There is more!!

At the end, we want your users to enjoy as well!
What does the user get out of all this:
Enhanced mobile experience to stay connected to social networks and content
A personalized media bar on top of any other app
Interact effortless with friends and content, at all times
A real Multi-Tasking experience
Try our Demo App! Get the feel!

Now about our PROMOTION!!!
MOBARIO is offering a limited time PROMOTION of $75 to developers that implement our SDK (Register Now!) for the 1st 1000 new users! (For any additional users from the USA you will earn $0.05 and from the rest of the world $0.01)

So what are you waiting for?! In less than 5 minutes you can have an additional revenue without disrupting your current one.

And if you haven’t heard already, MOBARIO follows all the new Google Developer Policies.

You can find us on Skype with our username: Mobario_Support
Or, write us an email to [email protected]

Sincerely,
Your Dedicated MOBARIO Team

Sign-Up Now to get your Bonus TODAY!