Airpush stats stoped again! Phil do sth!

Airpush stats stoped again! Phil do sth! :expressionless:

Is it only stats? Are ads ok ?

For how long you didn’t get a dashboard update? For me the reports were working until the last 2 hours.

Anyways, I don’t think AirPush will hear us. They actually don’t care about their developers. It has been proved so many times :slight_smile:

4 hours. ads ok

Yes, It’s stop more than 5 hours.

The stat stoped. The ads is not ok, sometimes it show an blank ads with 3 characters: "/>

Was wondering if this me. This shows up almost every alternative time I try to open my app, seems very frequent and could be costing us atleast 30% ad revenue every day. On top of their smartwalls dont load either.

Airpush is too busy acquiring new companies when their technical model is broken and their Ad server doesnt work.

From next week, I am switching smartwall traffic to startapp. Had enough of this bullshit now

Hey Guys,

Apologies for the inconvenience, I’m working with our portal team to resolve the issue. I will update you all shortly.

Anyone noticed their Total earnings vanished or adjusted?

Guys,

Our portal is back up and stats should now be accurate. Sorry for the inconvenience, please let me know if you are still seeing frozen stats.

Done Phil! Last 2 days also updated, thanks for fix :wink:

Stats are ok now. But what about ads not working, and also smart wall? I sent an email to Airpush support and they didn’t resolve it even after 4 days!!! :mad: