Airpush bundle 2 ecpm reduced ???

@AirpushNick really are you talking about any improvements? Really?? Please, don’t spam this forum with this marketing cra*. You reduced rates and you are talking about reduction in false anti virus flagging and detection? So, we should think that you are awesome because you reduced rates? Anyone who will use your bundle programs is a volunteer, which have your SDK in own apps almost for free. Airpush is very unfair in my opinion but really annoying is that rates reduction is presented as good thing… I hope this will be only short jump of revenue for airpush. And when developers will leave from you, you will understand that developers are your partners not idiots which can be fuc**d.

I have left bundle2 to experiment other ad networks. their counting of installs is not fair and now this. they don’t work on amazon and samsung so now its too much loss in using bundle2.

I knew something was up when they stole devs cash for April and May. I don’t think Airpush will last the year tbh. Many people shy away from using them on Google Play because of their EULA and permissions, and now they’ve killed bundle 2. Bad move if you ask me

looks like it is time to leave airpush now