Advice needed

You have a really successful app. I think you need to be very careful with those intrusive ads formats. Don’t let them ruin the users’ experience. as it’s just foolish to kill the hen for her eggs:)
Still for a eCPM of $0.03, that’s just too low…it’s really a waste of your impressions!
Keep trying some other not so aggressive ad formats besides banners(as admob may already have the best banner ads), like interstitial, appwall, exit ads…
I personally recommend interstitials, for most apps of our studio, this performs stable and not bad. Maybe you can find some help in this article:)
How to maximize app eCPMs

Yeah .03 ecpm is pitiful. You should be able to make at least 10x that with the right mediation. I don’t understand why admob would give you such a low ecpm.

^ This

Other networks might boost it a little bit, but you won’t see it too much higher because of the high impressions and low CTR. However, adding multiple networks might help with ad blindness a bit, increasing CTR (a little ;)). Mediation would probably be good for this app.