Advertising your app with Admob – any good results out there?

Very informative blog, thanks. I’ve gotten similar results with app brain, but at around .25 cents per installl. Though I wasn’t spending $5000 or trying to get all the installs in 2 days.

Prior to invest say $0.20, $0.45 or any other value in CPI campaigns we need to do the math and see whether the amount expended will be less than we are going to earn. Otherwise, I see no point into promoting the application.

The more you pay per install the faster you will get those installs. Say you pay the minimum .20 you might get a few hundred installs per day. More if you pay more. In my experience I haven’t made the money back from the money I spent at Appbrain. But my apps don’t use push notifications or aggressive advertising. You cant do a campaign for paid apps at appbrain.

It reinforces what I said: You need to earn more than the value expended in the campaign otherwise there is no point to invest in it :wink:

I think its a good innvestment for new apps, when they are in the new apps section on the play store. Also I think in order for it to be profitable you need to invest enough to get your app moving up in the rankings. Spending a few hundred dollars, you won’t make your money back. Use it as a tool to move your app up in the rankings. I’ve never invested heavily but I think this is what you need to do to make your money back.

So what kind of budget should we have ?

Đào mộ vcc =))