ads2apk.com - Integrate ads from many ad networks into all APK files (apps,games,LW)

I send a response.
Sorry for delay but now I am offline until Sunday.

@ads2livewallpaper I just created a different apk and integrated different sets of ads that are google compliant since I haven;t heard from you regarding my issue. I hope you can refund for the initial ads integration I did 2 days ago that I had problems with. I also sent you a link to a screenshot of my problem via the site so you can check it out, thanks!

You have problem with Airpush appwall, so this is not my service but I will refund to you 10 coins on Sunday. Now I am on phone and I can’t do this.

ok thanks. I will not just integrate airpush bundle 1 that way if it can’t be fixed on your side since this is airpush problem, and I think this is not google compiant. But thanks for the refund, I will be integrating more apps soon.

Ye, but Airpush say that bundle1 is compliant.

I only marked ad network as google compliant if ad network say that. This is not guarantee that it is compliant. Developer should decide

yes I will do that with my other apps, i will still integrate the airpush bundle 1 sdk, I just didn’t integrate the airpush bundle 1 as exit ad since it is showing outside my app upon exit as I showed in the screenshot I sent you.

Sounds like you need to use ad caching so the ads load quickly and not show outside of the app.

Nick

But caching is enabled

Not sure of the issue.
Not sure if you have an AM or not, but maybe share a apk with Airpush Integrated, with the app id and manifest, and our team can look into the issue. You can PM me if you want.

Nick

For now I removed Airpush SDKs from exit ads.
BTW I found how to make your ads out of app. This issue is only for LiveWallpaper’s settings screen. Tomorrow I will prepare video recordings to demonstrate that. In shortcut: if I tap home button before smartwall (or other interstitial ad) shows ad is after few sec showing on home screen. Your sdk can return to app from home screen - I saw this also in your official demo app (StandardDemo.zip). But in case of LiveWallpaper app, after home button there is no recent task which can be reopened - ad is showing on home screen. In my opinion this is dangerous. For not LW apps your SDK only reopens app, what is also strange.

Lets take this to PM.

Nick

Also if you open app on app launch then close it out before it loads it also shows out of app. I didnt use exit ads just ads on launch.

Please check PM

hi,

I have some news for you. Short list:

• new info page: ads2apk - integrate ads to Android applications

• site switched to subscription model. From now there are 3 subscription packages: ads2apk - integrate ads to Android applications . Subscription and coins will expire after 30 days after purchase. You should after that renewal subscription. If you have already some coins, don’t worry, coins will not expire after 30days - all current users have billing type as “prepaid”. But if you buy subscription then billing type will switch to “subscription” and prepaid coins will lost. Billing info you can check here: http://dashboard.ads2apk.com/fill_balance .

• notifymob ad network can be inetgrated for free without active subscription :slight_smile:. But if you want integrate ads among all networks and/or want to ensure cookies to the author, you can always subscribe.

Happy integrating :slight_smile:

Excellent !! You keep improving the service !!

Hi,

I read this thread all day and checked your service website (watched the video as well) but I still
have some questions about it and hope you can answer themt o me. Sorry I am a newbie when it
comes to programming apps, I onyl use reskinning apps or have a programmer who can do some tasks for me.

On your pricing list you show a free version. Is it possible to signup for the free version, test your service
with one ad network (can I choose the network on my own) and when I like the service I can upgrade to
paid subscription and change my APK file for adding more ad networks?

Also what does it mean when you say “Integration priority”?

The basic plan shows “max. 20 APK integrations”. Does it mean a client can brand up to 20 apps in total using your service and is it for lifetime or 20 apps per month?

I nowhere found a section at your homepage how exactly your service works. I know from my previosu apps I created in Eclipse that some code
from i.e. Airpush has to be added to several places and also the API ID and App ID…

when using your service does it mean I don’t have to add ANY code from any ad network to the app and create the apk file
and when choosing the created apk file in your service everything will be handled by your service and teh newly created apk?
I know from Airpush that before creating a apk file you have to add the jar file to code inside Eclipse as well. This makes me
wonder how it works with your service.

I hope you can help me out to understand how it works. Then I will be surely glad to use your paid service if I understand everything correctly.

Thanks,

Chamelion

Hi,
Good questions. Answers below.

Q: On your pricing list you show a free version. Is it possible to signup for the free version, test your service
with one ad network (can I choose the network on my own) and when I like the service I can upgrade to
paid subscription and change my APK file for adding more ad networks?

A: You can signup for free version and use 1 ad network for free. You can’t choose your free ad network - for free is available notify ad network. You can test integration with this ad network and use them for free or upgrade to have all ad networks.

Q: Also what does it mean when you say “Integration priority”?
A: “Intregration priority” means that integrations from subscribers which are waiting in queue have priority. For example, if in the same time 100 develelopers wants to integrate apps for free, then in queue is 99 waiting integrations. If now subscriber will start integration then his app will be processes before 99 free waiting integrations.

Q: The basic plan shows “max. 20 APK integrations”. Does it mean a client can brand up to 20 apps in total using your service and is it for lifetime or 20 apps per month?
A: Each integration costs 10 coins. Each subscription package have specified coins number. 20 APK integrations = 200 coins. So, you can make 20 ads integrations. You can make 20x integration of the same app, or different apps. Your choice

Q: I nowhere found a section at your homepage how exactly your service works. I know from my previosu apps I created in Eclipse that some code
from i.e. Airpush has to be added to several places and also the API ID and App ID…

A: My service adds ad network’s SDK to your app. You must only set all network IDs.

Q: when using your service does it mean I don’t have to add ANY code from any ad network to the app and create the apk file
and when choosing the created apk file in your service everything will be handled by your service and teh newly created apk?
I know from Airpush that before creating a apk file you have to add the jar file to code inside Eclipse as well. This makes me
wonder how it works with your service.

A: Yes, my servoice is making all job. You only must choose which ad network for which ad type you want on which screen and set ad newtork’s IDs (for Airpush - API ID and App ID).

To understand how it works, signup for free and make a test integration with notifymob. I think that usage of my service will be easy for you - maybe in theory is little complicated :slight_smile:
If you have any doubts, please ask.

Thanks for your detailed explanation. I really appreciate it.

I have one more question…

You said:
“Each integration costs 10 coins. Each subscription package have specified coins number. 20 APK integrations = 200 coins. So, you can make 20 ads integrations.”

Does it mean when choosing the basic plan I will receive 200 coins each month and at the end of teh month not used coins will be deleted i.e. I only add one apk in amonth 180 coins will be lost?

Kind regards,

Chamelion

Subscription is a 30 day access to service with 20 apps limitation (in case of basic package). After 30 days you will have 0 coins on your account. You don’t lost anything, because coins is only a limitation for choosed subscription package.