Ads in an app (not in Google Play)

I have an app that Google baned from Google Play. I want to know if I publish in other stores or even if I create a website with the .apk, if there is any ads company that I can use.

Thanks!

Yes, many Ad netoworks support additional app stores such as Amazon AppStore.

Which is the best ads network I can use in a Google Play external app?

AirPush - Bundle 2

Hi Leomark,

At Airpush we accept off Google Play market apps, we just need a valid URL to the apk with our SDK in it. I would recommend our Bundle 2 SDK which pays a flat rate of $0.05 per new user install and agreement opt in world wide on these other markets.

PM me if you would like to give it a try.

Nick

Hi leomark,

You can integrate AdBuddiz ads even if your app has been banned from the Play Store. We pay the same rates, regardless of whether the app is in the Play Store or not :slight_smile:

A thing to note: our ads will redirect to the Play Store, so your user will need access to the Play Store in order to install the advertised app and for you to get paid. For example, some Amazon devices do not have the Play Store in them. So you will not make any revenue from users on those devices.

Hope that makes sense :cool:

If you want more information, feel free to visit our website or send me an email: [email protected]