Admob violation message

Hi guys
I received this message, but I don’t understand what s wrong on my app,
can you help please?

As a courtesy, we are alerting you that your app is currently in violation of the AdMob program policies. Importantly, this will require action on your part to ensure no disruption in ad serving. Please read below for more information on the actions you need to take:

Publisher Id:

App Id:

Current ad serving status: Active

Violation explanation

Publishers are not permitted to alter the behavior of AdMob ads in any way. This includes resizing ad frames to cut off parts of ads or hiding the Ads by AdMob moniker.

Action required: Please make changes immediately to your app to comply with AdMob program policies.

Current account status: Active

I find two methods showadmob banner and hideadmob banner in my code but they are unused.
I deleted these two methods and update the app.
I hope this is enough

What kind of ads are you using? only Banners?

banners and interstitial (inside app not on exit or start)

Can you post source of those two methods? I’m shocked they’ve written you can’t hide ads.

Here:
https://developers.google.com/admob/android/games

They are showing how to show and hide banners.

Maybe your code were hiding interstitials? Or part of your ad is covered by some other view?

Also, does anyone know what “hiding the Ads by AdMob moniker” means?

Make sure that part of banner and interstitial ads are not covered under any view.

Update the app.

Then click on the link provided by them in warning mail and mention the changes you have done and ask them to resume the ads.

Hi guys,

I also received this message, but I don’t understand what s wrong on my app. Any help would be appreciated!.

Hello,

As a courtesy, we are alerting you that your app is currently in violation of the AdMob program policies. Importantly, this will require action on your part to ensure no disruption in ad serving. Please read below for more information on the actions you need to take:

Publisher Id:

App Id: France

Current ad serving status: Active

Violation explanation

As stated in our program policies, publishers are not allowed to alter the AdMob SDK in any way other than what is outlined in the documentation.

Action required: Please make changes immediately to your app to comply with AdMob program policies.

Current account status: Active

Hi

I get message from admob.
Sometimes ads show on app like this then it correct itseft.
What can be wrong on my code how can I correct it?

<RelativeLayout xmlns:android=""
    			xmlns:tools=""
    xmlns:ads=""
    android:layout_width="match_parent"
    android:layout_height="match_parent"
    tools:context=".Main" >
    <com.google.android.gms.ads.AdView
        android:id="@+id/adView"
        android:layout_width="wrap_content"
        android:layout_height="wrap_content"
        ads:adSize="SMART_BANNER"
        ads:adUnitId="@string/banner_ad_unit_id">
    </com.google.android.gms.ads.AdView> 

<org.anddev.andengine.opengl.view.RenderSurfaceView
        android:id="@+id/xmllayoutexample_rendersurfaceview"
        android:layout_width="fill_parent"
        android:layout_height="fill_parent" 
        android:layout_centerInParent="true"
        android:gravity="center" />
  </RelativeLayout>

In a RelativeLayout the last view is the one on top. In this case I would try to switch your RenderSurfaceView with your AdView.