Admob revenue down by almost 25%

for me drop is 40% last 2 days.what happens i do not know.

Oh, thanks. Hope it goes up soon :frowning: !

I had Ł2.40 (pound, not dollar) RPM in April.
I hope this information helps a bit.

Same here… worst revenue of this year for last 9-10 days…

What about mediation? I am trying some A/B testing with some ads network like FAN/Smaato/Mdot.

Share results once you are done with mediation.

Is it normal to have like 15% fill rate for rewarded videos?
I just implemented appodal yesterday and i have very low fillrates but im still below 5 k impressions, should i wait a few more days?

I’m thinking about mediation with FAN too, since this last days the ecpm has been the lowest ever since I started 3 years ago…

Worst revenue today …least in the past 2 years…overall rpm less than $1 today…used to be atleast 1.4

Same thing here. :confused: I have more users, more impressions, but same or less revenue.

Yep, still bad here :frowning: ! If I remember correctly every year, around this time, the revenue is terrible.

Right now 95% of my income is from the US… and I don’t remember things always being this way. I used to receive a lot from other countries too. Is anyone else noticing this ? it’s like they only have good campaigns in the US.

Today and yesterday very bad

A bit better for me, but this might be due to the fact that I uploaded 8 of my apps on the Galaxy Apps app store. Hm, not yet sure but it seems today is going to be bad day again :frowning:

Lets see if the revenue grows when they start sending the user location tomorrow

Not to derrail the post, but what is your opinion about Galaxy Apps app store? and… how are their install numbers compared to Google Play?

Thanks!

I had some 50-100 daily downloads with one app in the first days after I uploaded the app, but now it has dropped to 2-3 downloads.

It’s good to try several app stores: amazon, samsung and opera.

Still can’t say, no data available(since my apps are new to their store) :frowning:

Looks like it may not be the strongest time for ad fill in the industry. This is not shocking because of the recession or near-recession occurring in a number of countries. This is compounded by the dollar gain which hurts revenue in a significant and meaningful way. Add in the fact that corporations in the US are experiencing deteriorating profits since late 2014, I can see why ad spend may be lower in general during this volatile period.

That is further compounded by seasonality in advertising, so this week may be terrible but next week may be awesome.

Anyways, I don’t mean to hijack the thread but if you are looking to make more money & boost user retention in the mean time to improve your overall earnings, take a look at our company Adscend Media. We provide hundreds of developers like yourself with offer walls for your users to earn your points/credits/IAPs by completing offers. It works insanely well and we always have plenty of fill available. You won’t be disappointed!

Today seems a good admob day after 5 awful ones. Rpm went 2.5 times up.