admob payout schedule?

hey guys, i am a bit confused. with new admob, when will I get paid for September earnings?

The new Admob is meant to be actual net30, so you’re earnings from September are paid at the end of October.

thats what i had in mind, lets hope that is indeed the case.

Well they seem to have integrated with Adsense, which payout bang on net30 to your bank account.
I see both of my accounts merged on the new Admob and so I can’t see how it will be any different for the new Admob payments.

But yes, we will have to wait and see!

How does this differ from the old admob ? Faster payments by how many days etc. ?

Thanks.

I’m also using the new admob since august. I don’t understand when I’ll get paid for august earnings. On the 15 of September it now says in my payments section, that I have $X amount of payable earnings. When does the payment take place?

Well the old Admob was ultimately net45 as they would need 2 extra weeks for “processing” or whatever was actually going on.

Payments should now arrive on the 1st of the month, as opposed to the 14-15th or whatever days you usually got it on.

Obviously I can’t actually confirm that yet, but all signs point to it! 12 days to go.

My payable earnings are available too and are a combination of my Admob and Adsense earnings for last month. I have every reason to believe that the earnings will be paid to my account on either the 30th of this month or the 1st of October.
I will confirm once I’m paid, like most other users on here I would imagine.

Well, did it? On which Day did the payment arrive?
Im waiting for my November earnings. And its 18th December. Will they arrive on 1st January?

25th is the day.

I usually get payments from the new Admob on the 22nd-23rd of the month.

still no joy on the 18th. using old admob. usually on the 11th.

Same problem still didn’t get payment from old admob. I have contacted to admob and they said that they sent on 13 Dec. But still i didn’t get…

so will I get January earning on 25th march…its 26th march today …with no payment from admob arrived yet:(
did anyone here got their January earning ???

I started this thread about the new AdMob payments. Which are net25. example: January earnings will be paid by February 25th, in US, by bank wire.

It seems like you have the old admob, and with old AdMob you should have your January earnings in the middle of March. If you haven’t received them I suggest you contact AdMob.

I am from India, does this matter…because its international payment but my payment method is paypal so I don’t think international payment will be delayed …what do you think ?

i dont think it matters with paypal as a payment