Admob not increase Request

Hi everyone,

Since this morning my admob report does not have any requests. But in my application, it still show the advertise.

Do you have any problems the same me or not?

Thanks

Unable to access admob. I get a 403 error

Edit: now the page loads but it says “there was an error. Try again later” it looks like they’re having technical difficulties

Same here, all today stats still showing 0.

Yesterday stats are making me mad. My revenue just dropped for yesterday like 80% and as so impressions and click and NO stats for today WTH is going wring.

Thank god!! I was about to start a new thread on this topic.

Same here, all of my apps shows 0 requests… Something is fishy… The RPM jumped high 5 days back and nose dived to 20% day before yesterday. Now 0 ad requests. I know I shouldn’t panic coz it must be a temporary thing. Got to be something with their servers maintenance.

OMG!! I’ve not seen your post before my last post here… Same here my revenue fell down to 20% from 2 days. And now 0 requests… I don’t care about them not updating stats on time. AT LEAST THEY SHOULD COUNT THE CLICKS!!

So we are the same, let wait and see when it update.

same Here Today my admob Request and Revenue still 0. yesterday revenue dropped by 50%

About 30% drop in revenue yesterday and all stats are 0 today.

I got one question now after seeing the above commenters names… Are all Indian Admob publishers are being ripped off? Whats happening here? Is it only Indians or people from other countries are having this problem too?

I guess mine works as usual

I’m not from India, but Thailand having the same issue.

It’s problem with legacy admob only nothing related to India I guess. Plus it just a stats issue i guess, it will be updated as it happened in past.

What about the revenue which dropped almost 80% from 2 days? What could happen with that? Any idea?

Same problem in Europe. It doesn’t have anything to do with your country. It’s just their bs services. Have patience. :slight_smile:

• Using old admob

• My yesterday revenue dropped by 60%

• Today’s impressions/clicks/revenue all zero.

is this end of my earnings?

I think its still not resolved yet. Can anyone tell me how much time did it take to get back to normalcy when this happened the last time. I just launched my app a week back and was figuring out what had happened to my ads suddenly since last 12 hours. Hope they restore it ASAP.

Just a glitch in their system. I’ve used Admob for almost 3 years and this happens every few months. Usually gets resolved within a day, sometimes a few days. Nothing is lost, so just wait.

Same here from the states, do you know what has happend? is it a bug or something? this is driving me crazy i don’t know what happend?
is it still not working ?

Same here from the states, do you know what has happend? is it a bug or something? this is driving me crazy i don’t know what happend?
is it still not working ?