Admob native express ad format is being discontinued from 23 October 2017

Admob is showing following messege in its site:-

The native express ad format is being discontinued. Starting October 23, 2017, you’ll no longer be able to create new native express ad units. Existing native express ad units will stop serving ads on March 1, 2018.

Which is OK. But Native advanced is still in beta phase and not available to all the publishers without account manager.
Any idea what could be the replacement of Amob Native Ads now?

FAN native, it is better than Admob native in revenue.

FAN is giving lots of pain in ass whenever new app is created in their console.

Their procedure for manual review is most irritating thing in the world. Despite of seeing the test ads and facebook is receiving the ad request, its still saying that send ad request to be eligible for review.
I am stucked at that point for last 3 days.

Its mentioned in Admob ads integration page that

The native express ad format is being discontinued. Starting October 23, 2017, you’ll no longer be able to create new native express ad units.
Existing native express ad units will stop serving ads on March 1, 2018.

Today is 24th and I can still see the option of NATIVE ads creation when click on NEW AD UNIT in admob.
Its is said that ADMOB NATIVE ADVANCED ads are still in Beta phase and can be available only via Account manager.
Does it mean that its NATIVE ADVANCED unit and available for usage?

For me FAN is very easy, you can try to contact support if your approve process slow. Or you can try other native ads like startapp.

I HAVE RESOLVED IT

WHAT WAS THE RESOLUTION ???
Absolutely nothing. It was nowhere related to my implementation. Integration was all ok.
Only issue was with my facebook account. Some time ago i had added one more email id to it along with primary mail id. Just a experiment may be.
So may be that was the issue. I deleted the second email id and still it did not work.

Then i just changed my Facebook login which was associated to another new email id. I created fresh placement IDs in new Facebook and looged into facebook app with same ID in my phone.
And this time ad request was visible in the facebook Audiance Network → Apps section and “Send For Review” button was activated.
I clicked on it and its approved within 2 hours.

Thanks for your support.

Hi,

AdMob is a great platform and it is difficult to find the worth replacement. I heard the news about native ads :frowning:
I’d recommend you to try Epom Apps. Especially if you are looking to monetize your traffic with native ads for competitive CPM rates.
Epom Apps are integrated to more than 100 apps so you can easily choose the most relevant publishers for your ad campaign.

Contact us to start buying traffic from Epom Apps right away.
Please drop me a line if you have any questions at [email protected]