Admob End of July Super low eCPM

How do I get an account manager in FAN and Admob? They never responded :frowning:

for FAN you can contact the support from app dash board and i get reply usually in 2 days about every details i have asked…

Admob i never contacted them for anything :slight_smile:

Anyone still getting super low eCPM?
This is my stats for yesterday:

Impressions: 18k
CTR: 2.7%
eCPM: $2.12
CPC: $0.08
Revenue: $38.25

This is from US only. Overall eCPM is $0.4 - $0.5

My US’s eCPM is only $1.1
Overall is $0.46

How’s things been for you? It still is very low for me :frowning:

Mine’s recovered a lot

From October 6, I see a huge increase of 20-30%

Weird, mine stays the same :frowning: .

Which ad mediation and networks you guys are using these days?

Anything stable recently?

Date: 2017-10-19
Impressions: 9.2k
Clicks: 295
CTR: 3.2%
CPC: $0.08
eCPM: $2.81
Revenue: $25.90

My eCPM increased from $2.12 to $2.81 (30%), but it’s way distant from $7.21 eCPM i had in May-2017.
I know about quarter stuff, but i work with android since February-2015 and have never seen such drop. Last three months are the worst ever. I’m not sure Admob will recover from that.

Anyone here tried some data collection companies like Mobinizer or ElephantData?

Forgot to say i have 3 dev accounts and 3 admob. The stats above are from my main account, the two others have eCPM $1.90 - $2.10 for US.
Also i’m in the game’s niche and use only interstitial.

Wow, my impression RPM is only $0.42 today. 319 clicks gave me about $6 till now :frowning: … Today is the worst!

But this $2.81 eCPM is for US impressions only.
My overall eCPM is $0.40 - $0.60 this week. 80% of my user base is tier3.

Visible decrease of 20% in admob revenue for last 3 days.

What about FAN revenue?

Hi,
yeah, AdMob is a great platform but sometimes eCPM drops a lot especially in the end of the month. If you are looking to the worth alternative to Admob with stable earnings and CPMs I’d recommend you to try out Epom Apps monetization platfrom.

What will you get with Epom Apps

• up to 30% revenue boost
  • 90% and more fill rate
  • Access to 200+direct advertisers
  • one easy-to-use account for ad mediation
  • Aggregated revenues (no need to push all ad partners and wait for their payments). We ALWAYS pay the whole sum 1 time per month!
  • All possible ad formats with relevant ad content (rewarded videos, interstitials, banners, in-feed etc. )

All this is possible after quick SDK integration (which will also connect you to 40 new ad networks).
That’s interesting, that most of our partners came to us while looking for the worthy alternative to AdMob. Why they are still with us? Our team managed to increase daily revenues for 4shared App up to 52%, eCPMs for SimiSim App in 3 times and fill rate for such apps as Cube or B1 to 98%.

same here!