Admob Ad serving issue?

Very very low fill rate. Out of 10 requests only 4 are served with ads.

With the blessings of Google, i am able to loose 40% of my revenue successfully for last 4-5 days :confused::confused:

I do not know how long these golden days will last :mad::mad:

Any idea?

@rottz it’s better today. After upgrade (from sdk to playservice) did u notice any CTR drops for updated apps? For me CTR dropped by around 20%.

@tomi : oh well, at least I updated :smiley: but for me the value improved but it’s not back to normal:

Sep 1st: 100% (normal)
Sep 2nd: 65% (35% lost)
Sep 3rd: 53% (47% lost)
Sep 4th: 69% (31% lost)
Sep 5th: 73% (27% lost)

EDIT: I just noticed that I made a mistake on my part when migrating to the new SDK (GooglePlayServices)… this error is probably causing the low income :confused:

@mdr : since it's not back to normal yet its better if I check the CTR after it stabilizes, but at first glance it seems that the CTR has raised for me

@mdr : since it’s not back to normal yet its better if I check the CTR after it stabilizes, but at first glance it seems that the CTR has raised for me[/QUOTE]

@rottz What are your observations now on updated apps in terms of CTR, revenue etc?
For last three days, I also noticed cpc drop across apps. Let me know if you observed any such thing. thanks.

@mdr

For me the CTR for banners has indeed increased: from a long-time stable 0.30% to 0.35% now.

The RPM (for banners also) is more unstable so its harder to compare, but it seems to have increased also (from $0.19 to $0.22) due to the increased CTR.