AdinCube - Smarter Ad Mediation

But how it could be possible? Which Ad Networks pay without direct link to the app in the store? As I know that all ad networks regard the fact of impressions of ads in deleted app from the store like a fraud.

If an app is not on the store, we ask our account managers at each network if they accept to run ads within this specific app.
If they do, we activate it on our side.

but you guys don’t accept apps with less then 500k impressions a day via 3rd party stores, this is what your CEO told me. Which is a lot for 1 app unless it’s doing 10k+ installs a day and even then you need a lot of DAU for 500k impressions a day per app

Each situation is different. 10 K impressions/day is normally the minimum but maybe our CEO told you that because he got specific feedbacks from networks for your app.
I follow up with you via Inbox to see how we can help you

Hi Sarah! How are the results with adincube when it is used without admob ?
Also can you clarify how much impressions per day are needed (per app) to use adincube ?
How is fill rate and average ecpm (without using admob) ?

You can read in this thread several testimonials from developers who have been using AdinCube without Admob.
Even though we recommend our publishers to use Admob within AdinCube, many have great results without Admob.
You need to generate a minimum of 10 000 impressions per day per app to use AdinCube.
Your fill rate and CPM will be the highest you can have because we give you access to all the campaigns on the market and put all the networks in competition for each of your ad requests.
The CPM varies from one app to another depending on your app traffic.

If you have an app with enough volume, I encourage you to deploy an update with AdinCube for 50 % of your users and compare the performance with your current set up.
You won’t need long to see the performance difference.

Just thought I would drop in and give my review of AdIncube. I have been using them for around a month now. Their SDK really is only 1 SDK. You only have to compile 1 SDK and all the third party networks are included in it. There is no extra .jars to compile or any complications. Their implementation guide is easy to follow and the code is good. I haven’t seen any memory leaks or problems with it. Their support is amazing, you usually get a reply the same day and they are always willing to help.

As for revenue, it feels very similar to Appodeal, both AdinCube and Appodeal help by making it easier to prioritize networks. I was using MoPub mediation before and I am currently making more money from using AdIncube, even though I am using all the same third party networks. I am getting about 10-20% more revenue. This is probably due to having to use a waterfall method with Mopub, which is less efficient at always getting the best eCPM. I have been told AdInCube uses header bidding for each request, this means it always checks for the best eCPM in real-time.

You can also disable any network you don’t like in the dashboard.

I would really apericate it if someone replied to emails.

Hello,

Our team contacted you by email.

But they didn’t give a clear answer it is a simple question!!!

Hello,

Since your app is a gift rewards app, we needed to take a little bit of time to ask the networks what they think about it, because we knew that it might be a problem for them.
Unfortunately, given the low impressions volumes of the app and the gift rewards mechanism, most of them told us they were reluctant to run ads on it.
Therefore, we won’t be able to accept your app on AdinCube.
I am sorry to bring you this news and wish you all the best in the monetization of your app.
If you want to discuss this, please email me or send me an inbox message.

@Sarah@AdinCube Support is not responding. I integrated SDK in my one app. But I got about 9k imps/day. Will I get paid? How is working the limit of 10k/day? If app has 15k imps dialy and suddenly it is getting only 7k daily - what then?

Hello,

You shouldn’t worry.
If your app has been accepted, you’ll always get paid.
If your traffic decreases over time, it’s not a problem.

Click Rate amazing.