Account suspended even using proxy and virtual machine

from where did you build the apk?

So what do you all think? You can use the Admob account on google or you cant. What about MoPub ? If you connect your admob through them and use their service, is this also risky? I wanted to try Startapp, but I dont hear good things about them.

I installed eclipse in a virtual machine. Always using Proxifier.

So you copy paste project to VM, then to eclipse, and build from different eclipse for each account, with different keystore, using proxy and everything and still get account linked?

Did you make the app?or bought it? was that app already banned in some previous accounts?

Yes. I follow all these steps.
Yes! I developed all my apps.
This application was never suspended. This app was in accounts that have been suspended for violations in other applications. This was never suspended.
They are not suspending the account for violations in the application. I get no notification about it.
Just after one or two weeks, suspend the account. Without any prior notification.

Did your account get suspended, in the same time when the other accounts got suspended?
I think they have banned you for that.

I had some apps which were banned, not because they are illegal on gplay, but just because they were banned(even if not directly, meaning banned with the whole account)…And I think google look at the RES folder, and ban sif the RES folder is equal/similiar to already banned apps.

Only this account has been suspended. I created accounts on behalf of relatives. Cousins ​​and brother were not suspended.
I do not publish more illegal apps. I try to follow the rules of Goole Play.
Still, after a week or two, I’m suspended without notice

You used same icon, description, screenshots in new account as was used in old account?