$100 per month budget, where to spend?

Hey,

according to this post: http://forums.makingmoneywithandroid.com/marketing-methods/2045-%2420k-marketing-budget-where-spend.html

I have 100$ to spend for app marketing every month. I know its not much but what is the most effective way to spend this money for marketing?

Thanks.

Hi, I have answered the question you mentioned, those two methods(buy keyword search installs andbuy app reviews and ratings) are also useful to you.

[ul]
[li]Buying Keyword Search Installs can boost app ranking instantly, about 8~10 hours.
[/li][li]Buy Positive Reviews and Rating - Data shows that 88% users trust reviews as much as personal recommendations. What’s more, 80% users have changed their minds about downloading app based solely on the negative reviews they read.
[/li][/ul]

But based on your budget, the difference is that you should target low competition keywords, which can rank higher much easier, of course, the keywords should also relevant to your app and have volumes of search. After gaining some revenue , start using keywords with higher traffic and reasonable difficulty. They help your app stack up more downloads.

And about your budget, you can have a total budge on app promotion, which is much more beneficial to app promotion, once your app download rates and ranking is stable, then you can reduce the invest.

Of course, you also monitor keyword ranking regularly. Like with websites, keep an eye on the rankings of your keywords, as well as any new keywords that might pop up. You can use the app intelligence tools (such as app annie, app tweak) to track your keywords, and keep adding new keywords or removing older ones while staying within the 100 character limit.

i recommend KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion, they provide keyword install, US install and reviews for a very low price

Register by using this link KeyApp.top - Android keywords promotion and you will have a Free $20 bonus installs to promote your Apps/games, up to 500 installs for free ! :slight_smile: