Holidays

Hi all,

For the next few weeks I’ll be on holidays, and taking a break from Android dev work for a while. I’ll still be making sure the forums are moderated (to keep on top of spam, etc.), but you probably won’t see many posts from me during this time.
If you spot any spammy or offensive posts on the forums, please click the “Report” button (bottom left corner of each post) to make sure it’s attended to as quickly as possible.

I hope you have a productive start to December, and really get the most out of the advertising boost in this holiday season!

Look forward to catching up again when I return.

Cheers,
David

Have a great holiday! Cheers.

I hope you have a productive start to December, and really get the most out of the advertising boost in this holiday season!

Soon again the New Year holidays! I am looking forward!:smiley:

This is very interesting post.i really like to read this article.here described informations are very useful for me.i got some new informations to this article.thanks a lot for sharing this very important post.i hope you more post.

Great Post. The way you carry the topic Is excellent. Are you looking for the best home elevators for a comfortable life? Then you feel your home like a holiday place if you have a Home elevator Inside the home. Click here: Home lift | Home elevators

hotmail
thanks

Android development and marketing forums are something that can be easily used by anyone. Hostsailor You have to make the best use of all the software through which we can make money. LEgally doing anything is not at all a mistake but when you do something illegal you will be caught.