[Free][App] Football / Soccer Betting Tips

Hi all.

I know most people tend to be creating mobile games but I thought I would share my new app.

Around 6 hours ago I had never programmed anything in Java so am proud to have made it this far.

My app provides football/soccer betting tips for matches around Europe based on my prediction algorithm that I have been working on for 18 months.

Let me know what you all think:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.footballbettingtips

Feedback very much appreciated!

Cheers

What do you guys think of arbitrage betting? I’ve seen people recommending it all over the place on different betting forums. Is it possible to actually earn money without losing anything, they say that it works in a long run especially well. Is it true? And what I’ve seen as well is this software on betburger.com . Is it good?

Wow, major kudos to you for taking the plunge into app development, especially with no prior Java experience!

Providing betting tips based on your prediction algorithm sounds intriguing. Remember, it’s all about sharing our passions. By the way, have you considered branching into other sports too? Speaking of which, I’ve been into free college football picks lately. Keep up the great work, and keep that enthusiasm burning!