Pain as usual/kratom/meditation/drugs?

what do you do to cope with pain?
I tried drugs but it’s addictive…
Meditation or kratom, what to start with?

real 3 series has stopped at m3 e46… e92 could also show some face but the real speedy car was e46. I mean m3 e30 was good enough but I never saw it ever beating e46 lol. When going to BMW races I had to buy kratom extract to chill my head and nervous system from emotions seeing everymatch e46 winning all the mustangs, subaru wrx, supras and other. And it doesn’t even matter what was it, a drift match or a drag racing, e46 was always winning it. Too bad I can’t even afford a normal e46, not even talking about a m3 one, difference of price which is around 30k$ lol.

If you’re into having fun, you should know that black market websites are a lot of fun. It’s easy to find something illegal and even easier to order it online. If you want to buy something illegal, it’s better to use the right marketplaces. You can find hundreds of them on the internet, but not all of them are good and reliable. I would recommend using darkcatalog.com because it’s one of the best dark marketplaces. I used it a hundred times and never had any problem with it. The thing is that they will keep your data encrypted.

I tried cocaine for the first time six months ago, and I’ve been using it every day since then. I need help, but I don’t want anyone in my family to know about my problem. My best friend found a good clinic which treats drug addiction: https://fherehab.com/cocaine/about-cocaine/ . His father was also treated at this clinic, and the doctors helped him overcome his addiction. Now we hope that they can help me too. I will start treatment soon, and I hope my mom never finds out about it. Wish me luck :slight_smile: