Rock Paper Scissors Drop

When school was still in-person, I used to occasionally play Rock Paper Scissors with my friend. It was a short and simple way to have fun while not taking away time from schoolwork. However, as school transitions online, I begin to miss playing this nostalgic game.
I try to play online, but the fun of the game is not there when you are just playing a guessing game with a computer. There is no psychological aspect to it, and so I thought about how I can change the game to make it more fun while still keeping some aspect of it, and I came up with a basket-catch styled game where different bubbles will fall down from the sky and you have to pick the counter choice fast enough before it reach the bottom. This game has been very fun and I try to make it as fun as possible by making different random challenges and more choices beside from the original three.
There are 12 different Challengers and 8 total possible choices that can be unlocked!
I hope everyone like playing this game, and please let me know what you would like to add to it!
Post your highscore too! I want to know how far you reach in the game. My highscore is 127. :slight_smile:
Here is the link to my game: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Hurricane.RockPaperScissorsDrop

Title.jpg Book.jpg