Mobile app for trading/Forex

Does anyone know a good platform where I could try trading stocks?
I’m a newbie in trading, but I want to start it

lol, trust to your broker, don’t even try to trade by yourself, however, how it’s said, “fools are lucky” :slight_smile:

As for me, the best platform I’ve ever encountered is Investous. The platform itself is really understandable and easy to operate. In fact, this feature is really essential, especially for the newbies in trading. Moreover, the other feature I like about it is that the app is compatible with every mobile device, which makes the work easier and available at any time of the day. The platform actually CFD trading on a wide array of different assets, which means that you can choose among 4 asset classes available: forex, stocks, indices and commodities. Although I’m an experienced trader already, I use this platform even now. Great platform to start with!

As for me, the best activities today are connected to forex trading. Income will be reached quickly, if you follow the necessary instruction and use the best trade indices allowing you to clarify all the details of cooperation.

In the digital age, virtual currency is very popular. If you want to start trading forex, then read more information about cryptocurrency. In this article https://devqode.com/blog/the-10-most-important-cryptocurrencies-other-than-bitcoin/, you can learn about the 10 most important cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin. And also, in the blog, you will find a lot of exciting and useful information for any businessman.