Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Thanks Thanks:  0
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

App/ Auctions/Old things on auctions

Have you ever bought anything from an auction?
    Old phones for example?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I bought a lot of interesting things from auctions

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Ahah, I sometimes have this at auctions and to be honest, it's pretty insulting. Recently I was at an auction that took place in the estate liquidators bay area and I saw one painting and I just fell in love with this painting. It was really done in an amazing way and I really liked the price. For 25 minutes we fought with it because of this painting and periodically raised the rates and eventually he took her. The amount reached 15k dollars and I was simply not ready to spend that kind of money on a painting. It seems to me that this is stupid, but nevertheless, I bought another painting at a better price.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Guilhas View Post
    Ahah, I sometimes have this at auctions and to be honest, it's pretty insulting. Recently I was at an auction that took place in the estate liquidators bay area and I saw one painting and I just fell in love with this painting. It was really done in an amazing way and I really liked the price. For 25 minutes we fought with it because of this painting and periodically raised the rates and eventually he took her. The amount reached 15k dollars and I was simply not ready to spend that kind of money on a painting. It seems to me that this is stupid, but nevertheless, I bought another painting at a better price.
    thank you for such amazing post