Android Programming Book

Hello All, I am a b.tech student and I want to learn android programming, I am looking to an android book but I am confused about which one is good. I have visited the amazon site to purchase best book and I am confused about which one better? Can anyone suggest me which author book is better?

I have found a great book which i want to share with all of you, I was searching on amazon and found Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide Book which i have ordered and its really very good book, I have found all this information with the help of this post.

Yaaah

It’s a really amazing android programming book for learners (Big Nerd Ranch Guides)
Lets me share some information about this book, "Android Programming: The Big Nerd Ranch Guide is an introductory Android book for programmers with Kotlin experience.

About book:
Based on Big Nerd Ranch’s popular Android Bootcamp, this guide will lead you through the wilderness using hands-on example apps combined with clear explanations of key concepts and APIs. This book focuses on practical techniques for developing apps in Kotlin compatible with Android 5.0 (Lollipop) through Android 8.1 (Oreo) and beyond."
If you guys really want to learn android programming, you must visit here.
Its my personal experience, request for all programmers, let me know if you have any other suggestions.