Google Search Console
Backlink Checker
Keyword Planner
Google Trends
SEO Toolbar
Webpage Analyzer
XML Sitemaps
Yoast SEO, etc.

digital marketing campaigns have become prevalent, employing combinations of search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing, influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing, e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games have become commonplace.

In Off Page SEO, Methods are high authority link building techniques. There are lot of types backlinks you can get from article submission, forum submission, blog submission, business listing and many more.

The best method of SEO that I follow at my job is Forum posting.
In forum posting, one has to create an account on a forum, then build a profile on the forum by answering on a topic.
Then leave links on the forum in the signature or in the post.
I’ve also done some blog submission and article submission.

Best Free Methods

Google PageSpeed Insights
Mobile-Friendly Test
Ahrefs Backlink Checker
SEMrush
Keyword Tool
Moz Link Explorer
Schema Creator
XML Sitemaps Generator

Is that a good method…what happens when you post are deleted due to any reason? I don’t think it’s a good method. It seems to be risky and time-wasting. Just think like this. You place a link to your website in a forum. Then, forum administrators delete it due to irrelevant content or any reason. Then, what happens to your website and your time/effort? it’s a waste. Doesn’t a deleted link affect your website?