need help to make power point presentation

I buy a new mobile from china. It is so good, feasible and easy to use. Now i am thinking that I should introduce into the local market. I am talking to several clients who are doing the business of mobile. I have to make a ppt design for this purpose. I searching for a person or agency who can do my work. My friend suggests me a person who is good at all this ppt presentation designing . I am reviewing it if anybody knows him or it works so please let me know.

Amazing article about best trucker dash cam.This is very interesting and very informative article.This article gives the basic knowledge about the product you mustread it

Astounding article about Best Plasma Cutter under $500.This is intriguing and extremely educational article.This article gives the essential information about the item you should understand it learn more

Dumbfounding article about extra large rabbit hutch.This is interesting and very instructive article.This article gives the basic data about the thing you ought to Find more

Puzzling article about When Can Babies Have Ice Cream; Useful Tips for New Moms.This is fascinating and exceptionally educational article.This article gives the fundamental information about the thing you should and I favored my better half to understand it

Awesome article about Things you should consider while purchasing a vacuum.This is intriguing and exceptionally informative article.This article gives the essential information about the thing you should more data

WOW, Unbelievable, article about How To Clean An Air Fryer.This is captivating and exceptionally informative article.This article gives the essential information about the thing you should more information

Wondweful article about the product such as How To Use A Rice Cooker?this person use his amazing writing skills to describe the meaning of the product you must read it carefully to understand the idea exactly find in depth

Sensational article about 6.5 speakers with good bass, this individual utilize his stunning composing aptitudes to portray the importance of the item you should peruse it cautiously to comprehend the thought precisely more click here

Mind-Blowing article about Best Concealer For Melasma. this individual use his dazzling forming aptitudes to depict the significance of the thing you ought to scrutinize it carefully to fathom the idea definitely find more

Shocking article about concert ukulele hard case. This individual utilize his amazing forming aptitudes to portray the criticalness of the thing you should examine it cautiously to comprehend the thought certainly more data

Amazing article,This individual use his stunning forming aptitudes to depict the criticalness of the thing you ought to analyze it mindfully to understand the idea unquestionably read more